Great Experience...meeting Paul Stanley of KISS

My new post has absolutely nothing to do with caricatures. You may not recognize this gentleman I'm standing with here last month in The States....if you put white face paint on his face...then paint a star over one eye then I'm sure you'll recognize him......yes, I had the great opportunity to meet Paul Stanley, lead singer for KISS...though when meeting someone like Paul, you suddenly have a loss for words! :)
Kel Gannon, Kelly Gannon
Here is another gentleman you may not recognize right away....  his onstage persona is that of a spaceman...Tommy Thayer, lead guitarist for KISS...Tommy was such a nice guy....I'm 6' 1"....look at the size of him!!!!…..:)
Kel Gannon, Kelly Gannon
I wish I had a video tape when I was introduced to this gentleman, Ringo Starr's manager had just been given a caricature drawn by myself and commented to this fellow that "I was a full-time cartoonist"......the fellow was actually impressed, but not as impressed as I was....he is John 5.....lead guitarist for Marylin Manson, Rob Zombie and David Lee Roth.....besides being a wicked good guitarist he was a nice guy to boot!
Kel Gannon, Kelly Gannon