Party Caricaturist

It's been awhile! Yes...I have been doing caricatures at events, lately I just haven't found the need to take as many pictures, ( plus it can get uncomfortable for the guest!). I'm also preparing to be drawing a certain type of caricature at the Calgary Comic Con. This will be something totally new to me or for that matter, I think I'm the very first in the world ( that I know of...) to try these types of caricatures. They could be a bomb or they could take of....one never knows, though the cost of a booth there is not the price of a dinner....more like a flight somewhere...then a dinner..... but it's all good as it's a fantastic event held only once a year here in Calgary, a must see as it's the second largest one in Canada. I'm working on signage right now, something that will fit the type of caricature style I'm going to try....until then.....Tally Ho.....