Coast to Coast Bully Walk

The Coast to Coast Bully Walk is a walk featuring owners and their dogs held on October 25th every year all across the United States to bring awareness to the "bully" breed dogs, such as the pit bull. My cartoon on the banner is used for the official start of the walk ( I noticed the lovely blonde woman, Laura Bruccoleri, in the hoodie has the cartoon on the back of her sweater as well). This was started here by Laura Bruccoleri, I swear, she'll have her own television show one day! Great to see the one, rather large pit bull licking the face of the other! My family has always had the cute furry type of dog, though my Daughter owns a French Bulldog, he's adorable and I know my Wife fell in love with him as much as I have. The white pit bull, Piper, is a therapy dog used to going into hospices, nursing homes and schools. But thanks to Laura Bruccoleri for all your hard work and dedication....