Nashville

I don't mention this much on my blog, but besides being a full time caricature artist in Calgary, I balance being a drummer as well. I just purchased my plane tickets today for Nashville as I'm taking some advanced drum lessons from super drummer Jim Riley who plays drums with the group Rascal Flatts....yes....that Rascal Flatts!

I'll be drawing caricatures at The Kananaskis Resort until New Years Day, then a couple days home, then flying to Nashville.

It will be a bit like drinking water from a fire hose as a lot of instruction will be put my way in a three day time span....but I'm very much looking forward to this!

Because of my caricature schedule, I've been drumming on quite a few studio cd's for various bands over the last few years. Above are a few projects I've had to opportunity to play drums on. All of the projects I'm quite proud of.
Kelly Gannon