Air 106 radio

At first I thought that it was an April Fools joke being played on me when a radio station showed interest in my career as a caricature artist and wanted an hour long interview.....I was hesitant to get back to them at first so my lovely Daughter did....and yes....it was all legit! I went in today to a radio station with a great playlist, from today's hits and going back a few decades with modern pop being the music genre. Here's a link to the station   http://www.discoverairdrie.com/index.php?Itemid=55   Perhaps on a blog, but on live radio it did feel a bit uncomfortable talking about myself, but the commentator, Ty Tomasta ( who was absolutely a fantastic person to help you relax) went over what questions he was going to ask after each commercial break, so I could prepare an answer in my head first...thank you so much Tyler!! Ryan Seacrest....move over...........