Movember thanks!

I'm always thrilled when an organization takes time out after I've drawn caricatures at their event to say thank you! Always means so much to me...so...thank you Movember group for saying thank you....
Take the time to check out their website at   http://ca.movember.com/
In case some one is from another planet, Movember raises awareness for men's mental health, prostate cancer as well as testicular cancer....not a subject anyone, let alone men want to talk about, but this creative group has found a way with the growing of mustaches for the month of November. I couldn't take any pictures as I was situated by the band, Peter and The Wolves (good band!) and the lighting glare wasn't conducive for photographs that would turn out, but let me tell you...whoa baby...there were some mighty fine stashes I got to draw! So again...support these guys when you can and hide the razor in the month of November...