Stampede Caricatures

I haven't had time to post many Calgary Stampede caricatures as of late....it's been mega hot (temperature that is) and sometimes the pens "act up" in the heat...but all is well in cowtown! During Stampede time, I've had a number of studio caricature offers which I've had to turn down, but one came through from a previous job ( doing a caricature for a tee shirt for the British Invasion band Herman's Hermits)...well... another member is coming to the US for a series of concerts, so I'm trying to squeeze in a tough deadline for another tee shirt design...though this one is quite a bit tougher to draw. Funny thing is, I just watched two movies on television previously with this person in it....sure wish I could give it to him personally!
Kelly Gannon, Stampede caricatures