Retirement Caricatures

Normally I turn down studio caricatures, but I'm so glad I accepted this assignment. First off, they sent me GREAT pics to draw from....one of the main reasons I stopped doing studio caricatures in the first place was the less than easy pictures I had to draw from....like pictures of the subject taken from 20 feet away, people wearing hats and sunglasses....pictures that are five years old. Secondly, because they will be working with a print shop (these are for invitations), they asked that the cartoon-caricatures be drawn SIMPLE.....that I like! No cars, trucks, snowmobiles, quads, motorcyles, bicycles, airplanes, spaceships, boats.....you get the idea. I'd love to do more simple style caricatures like these ready for print....simple is GOOD...........
Kelly Gannon, Retirement caricatures