Wedding Caricaturist

Saturday evening had me drawing caricatures in Calgary at one of the most beautiful weddings I've drawn at. Because of the mandatory evacuation orders for downtown Calgary because of the severe floods, the original venue which was to be held downtown was no longer accessible to the wedding planners. Quick thinking by all came up with a great venue for weddings, a venue which I draw private parties for The Calgary Flames hockey team in, one of my favorites...Spruce Meadows, a world class horse jumping park. MANY kudos goes to Samantha and Joyce from Urban Vogue for all their hard work in such short notice.       http://www.urbanvogueweddings.com/about-us/

A world class corporate/wedding band was brought in from Vancouver to entertain the guests     http://www.famousplayersband.com/

Check out Famous Players Band....this band is THE BEST event band I have ever heard....maybe a little bit too good as I had a hard time concentrating on drawing while listening to unbelievable music!

Even my "work area" had a nice look to it!! Thanks Kathryn and Geoffrey!! Congradulations!