Fab Friday

In keeping with the theme of "Fab Friday's" by showing some creative endevours, instead of what the news media reports, always bad news, this Friday, it's window displays that are eye-catching and draw you in, such as the two above. Too bad some retailers don't hire creative companies to attract more customers by having eye-catching window displays. When I had a day off while I worked drawing caricatures in Disneyland, instead of going on the rides for the umpteenth time, I decided to really look around at the creative aspects that imagineers worked on, that's when I really noticed their window displays and have been a fan ever since. The hard part was watching people just walk by these cool scenes and head right for the Coca-Cola stands......looking straight ahead.........well....I appreciated the artwork!