Caricatures in Calgary

Wow....Saturday was a "marathon caricature day" in Calgary! I had an eight hour caricature event that was one guest after another without a minute break (actually...I prefer these types of caricature events). The wrench in the cog was that I injured my wrist and shoulder lifting weights ( of course it had to be my right side...my drawing hand). The funny thing about the body and an injury is that the mind, when concentrating, can block out any pain that is coming at you.....but afterward...well.....ouch, my wrist and shoulder were throbbing that evening. The young girls were part of a championship lacrosse tournament that was my second one in two weeks, the first being one for the male players. Lately I've been drawing every weekend for sports teams, events that I really enjoy doing....thanks Rhonda!
Calgary caricaturist, Kelly Gannon, Calgary caricatures, caricatures in Alberta