Matt Starr

Okay, this post has absolutely nothing to do with caricatures! :) Just before I left to go to Phoenix to attend the caricature "competitions".....I had the great opportunity to attend a "drum clinic."  These are usually held after hours at a music store in which they bring in a big name drummer that endorses a certain product line....in this case it was Matt Starr. Matt currently tours with Mr. Big and Ace Frehley from KISS. Matt also plays with members of Guns and Roses, Whitesnake, and a ton more bands in that genre.

Now...the clinic....awesome! Matt....awesome!!! A bit loud, but that is the type of music he plays, I was sitting a few feet away.....ouch! Matt has a terrific personality as well as a superb player, and he gave many thoughtful insights about the business as well as all the regular "drum stuff" that is to be expected. I rank this clinic with Matt Starr right at the top of the list for me, and I've seen many. :)
Matt Starr