Ronald McDonald House

As a caricature artist here in Calgary I'm asked quite often to help out with charities, I can't always as most times I am booked, but one charity I support whole heartedly is The Ronald McDonald House. Sunday I was able to do just that, draw caricatures for a Rock The House Run. Our family has had some experience with Ronald McDonald House and it's a small token I can pay them back. ANYONE could find themselves using their services through no fault of their own by simply having a sick child as our family did, and Ronald McDonald House was a HUGE help while visiting the child in extended care at a hospital. The next time you're in McDonalds, you'll see the small container sitting by the till.....don't ignore it as most people do....put some change into it, you never know, one day it could affect you. Oh....this young woman asked that I draw her beautiful...she already was.....