Madame Tussauds, Vegas

I'm a huge fan of Madame Tussauds since visiting my first one in Amsterdam years ago. I had the opportunity to visit the one in Las Vegas a few weeks ago with my Son and Daughter.....loved it. Personally I don't care at all about celebrities, but do love the perfect artwork involved in bringing this to fruition. With the exception of these two, (The Rock and Snoop Dogg), it was odd to see how short most actors are. I actually thought The Rock would be a bit larger as well....my son is a bodybuilder and with a couple years, isn't far off from The Rock. If you get a chance, Google the history of Madame Tussauds, starting out with the creator, Marie Tussaud. Born in France in the 1800's, working as a housekeeper before learning her craft, getting involved with The French Revolution and coming close to facing the guillotine...facinating read....To me, the artisans that create these wonderful works of art should be as much on a pedestal as the actor they've created...