"Derriere" Drawings

Okay...this was a much different caricature event than what I'm used to.....drawing a women's "posterrior." In the States it is often reffered to as "Butt Sketches," but I'm informed that for some reason that moniker cannot be used publicly. For this event,  me, the caricature artist, shows up to a corporate event, and for some reason....women line up, and I draw their backsides................. it can be tricky, as who really knows what their backside looks like? And what other artists work do you really compare your work to? With a front view caricature we have hundreds of artists to compare the work, but only a handful of artists that do backside sketches. What threw me off was that I had a line-up.....and received favorable comments from the ladies (all were very friendly guests to draw...thanks!!). It was also a challenge as most guests wear their shirts outside of their pants now, some ladies had dresses on and some were just nervous.....as was the artist! I don't think I'll base my career on this type of caricaturing...it's now...behind me.............
Kelly Gannon, rear end sketches