Convention

It was a good flight back to Calgary from San Antonio, Texas arriving home  last night to a pile of emails and jobs on the drawing board to complete. Though I'm more of a cartoonist- caricaturist, much of the artwork was inspiring, as well as having the opportunity to meet many new friends. The top picture was a view from my room, though the weather was quite cloudy all week...UNTIL the convention was wrapped up and most caricaturists were returning home, only then did the sun come out in full force. My "wall" of caricatures was in cartoon/caricature style that I mainly do on a regular basis, though next convention, since the public is not involved, I'll use more exaggeration.
The seminars were a learning experience and the committee that put on the event deserves credit for a job well done! Next year!
Calgary Caricaturist, Kelly Gannon Caricaturist